How to join a group using Zoom:
1. Get the Meeting ID and the Password from your Group Leader.
2. For desktop computers, click below to join your small group.
3. If you are joining via an iPhone or Android device, please download the Zoom app from you app store by clicking the buttons below.
4. Enter your Meeting ID and when prompted enter your password.
5. Enable Microphone and Camera settings if applicable and Enjoy!
6. To view all members of the Zoom Group, swipe left on the call screen to see the gallery view.
How to host a Zoom meeting:
1. Visit Zoom.us to create a free account by clicking below.
2. After confirming your account. Log in to your desktop or mobile device. Your device should have a microphone and camera, most smart phones are perfect for this! If you have a webcam and mic you can use your desktop.
If you want to host on a mobile device please download the Zoom app to your device using the links below.
3. After signing in, click or tap the New Meeting button. Share the Meeting ID and password to your group.
•On mobile devices the MEETING ID and PASSWORD are located at the top of the screen.
•On desktop the MEETING ID and PASSWORD are located in the top left corner. Click the ⓘ button to toggle this information.